Oakley Sunglasses Winners
Well done to Philip Kinsella and Becca Allsopp, our lucky Oakley competition winners!
For more information on our new range of Oakley frames, visit your local branch or call us on 02920 471 010.
We’re also offering £50 OFF selected designer frames for a limited time only! For details, please visit our offers page here.
Keep up to date with Stewart Greenberg Opticians, follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
This competition has now finished
WIN a pair of Oakley sunglasses and get set for spring!
It may be winter but the sun’s coming out, and we’re hitting the ground running for spring.
Whatever your sport, we want to help you protect your sight in style, so we’re giving away a pair of Oakley sunglasses to two lucky winners!
We have one pair of mens’ Oakley Sliver & womens’ Oakley Pulse sunglasses to giveaway.
To enter for your chance to win, simply tell us:
Which Cardiff landmark is being shone on below?
Terms and Conditions for Oakley Sunglasses Spring Competition
1. This competition is promoted by Stewart R Greenberg Opticians Ltd, 52 High Street, Llandaff, Cardiff. CF5 2DZ.
2. By participating in the Oakley prize draw, you are deemed to accept these terms and conditions.
3. This promotion is restricted to residents of the United Kingdom, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man aged 18 years or over, excluding employees of Stewart Greenberg Opticians, their immediate families, or anyone professionally connected to the relevant promotion.
4. No purchase of any kind is necessary for any free prize draw. Simply follow the directions stated on the competition page and these terms and conditions.
5. To enter the competition, participants must answer the question as stated by completing the entry form on the Stewart Greenberg Opticians website http://www.greenberg.co.uk/Stewart-Greenberg-Opticians/competitions/oakley-sunglasses-spring-competition-2016
6. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
7. The closing date for competition entries is 11:59pm Sunday 20th March 2016.
8. Promotion limited to one entry per person.
9. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, Stewart Greenberg Opticians reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into.
10. This is a free prize draw and two winners will be drawn. Winners will be selected at random from all valid entries. In the event of any dispute the decision is final.
11. Winners are to collect the competition prize from their local Stewart Greenberg Opticians branch within 28 days of prize acknowledgement. For branch details, please visit - http://www.greenberg.co.uk/Stewart-Greenberg-Opticians/contact-us-find-stores
12. The winner will be notified via email within 7 days of the final closing date, and will need to confirm receipt of winning email within 14 days or a substitute winner will be selected in accordance with the promotion rules.
13. The prize is as stated in the competition page on the Stewart Greenberg Opticians website (www.greenberg.co.uk) and is non-transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
14. Winners will be posted on Stewart Greenberg Opticians' social media pages.
15. In the event of any dispute regarding these terms, results or any other matters relating to a Stewart Greenberg Opticians promotion, the decision of Stewart Greenberg Opticians shall be final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
16. Stewart Greenberg Opticians reserve the right in the reasonable discretion: (a) to disqualify any competitor whose conduct is contrary to the spirit of these terms, or the intention of the promotion and to declare as void any or all of their claims or entries based on such conduct; (b) to add to or to waive any of these terms or any on reasonable notice; and/or (c) to cancel the promotion or any part of it at any stage in the event of circumstances beyond Stewart Greenberg Opticians reasonable control.
17. Winners may be requested to take part in post-event publicity. Winners agree to the use of his or her name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by or on behalf of Stewart Greenberg Opticians relating to any post-winning publicity and in promotional material relating to this campaign.
18. Any information submitted by you relating to a promotion must be personal and related specifically to you. You warrant that any information or material which you submit is true and will not infringe the intellectual property, privacy or any other rights of any third party, and will not contain anything which is libellous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, harassing or threatening. Stewart Greenberg Opticians reserves the right, but not the obligation, to screen, filter and/or monitor information provided by you and to edit, refuse to distribute or remove such information.
19. Stewart Greenberg Opticians shall not be liable to any entrant or winner or be deemed to be in breach of contract by reason of any delay in performance or any failure to perform any of its obligations in relation to this competition, if the delay of failure was beyond its reasonable control.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter. Entrants are providing their information to Stewart Greenberg Opticians and not to Facebook or Twitter.
21. You are not entitled to any fee for your participation in this promotion or for the use of your entry contribution subsequently.